FIVE STAR MILITARY DISCOUNT PROGRAM
Five Star Automotive is proud to salute those who serve our great country. Our support goes out to members of the military and their families, who have sacrificed and continue to sacrifice their lives for us. As a small token of our gratitude, we are presenting several Military Appreciation Programs offered by our brands. These specialized programs often include incentives like rebates, low down payments, and huge savings on stunning new vehicles. Take advantage of these exclusive offers today.
Reward yourself for all of your hard work with a new vehicle from Five Star.
Qualifying military and family members include:
- Active Duty- A current active duty status in the U.S. Military – Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, National Guard, Navy, and active Reserve
- Inactive Reserve- U.S. Military Inactive Reserve (i.e., Ready Reserve) that is part of the Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve, or Inactive National Guard
- Military Retiree- Military Retirees within one year of retirement
- Honorably Discharged Veteran- U.S. Military veteran within one year of their honorable discharge date.
- Household members- “Household” refers to family members living with the qualified military personnel
What to Bring to the Dealership
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of insurance and agent contact information
- Proof of active service
- Military Leave and Earnings Statement,
- Delayed Entry/Enlistment DEP form
- Veterans/Retirees “DD-214” Form
- Other pre-approval code or program registration certificate (varies by manufacturer)
*Note: Not all programs have the same requirements. Please review each brand for details.
All prices to include any and all factory or certificate issued rebates. Sale price includes dealer service fee.
All vehicles plus tax & title. Advertised prices include all applicable manufacturer rebates & incentives, which the dealer retains. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Dealer not responsible for typographical errors or omissions. Mileage shown is current as of publication date. Mileage based on EPA highway mileage guide. In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer.
Used cars may be subject to recalls for safety issues that have not been repaired. Visit www.safercar.gov for current vehicle recall information.