College Graduate Program
FIVE STAR COLLEGE GRADUATE PROGRAM
Five Star Automotive is proud to offer discounts to qualified recent graduates. College Graduate Programs are designed to help recent college graduates, or students graduating in the near future, to lease or finance a new vehicle. College graduate programs typically provide incentives like rebates, low down payments, and relaxed credit requirements. By signing up, you could be qualified to save hundreds on your next vehicle and have an easier time getting on the road.
Reward yourself for all of your hard work with a new vehicle from Five Star.
How to Get a College Graduate Discount
Each program varies slightly, but generally, you will need to meet the following requirements to become eligible:
- You graduated in the past 24 months or will graduate in the next 6 months from an accredited U.S. or Canadian College.
- You have a full-time job or have a written commitment from your future employer.
- No adverse credit history, or in some cases, an approved credit report from the dealer.
What to Bring to the Dealership
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of insurance and agent contact information
- A copy of your degree or transcript and contact information for your college or university
- A copy of proof of income and full-time employment, as well as a name and phone number for a contact in human resources or payroll.
- Contact information for two (2) personal references inside the United States.
*Note: Not all programs have the same requirements. Please review each brand for details.
All prices to include any and all factory or certificate issued rebates. Sale price includes dealer service fee.
All vehicles plus tax & title. Advertised prices include all applicable manufacturer rebates & incentives, which the dealer retains. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Dealer not responsible for typographical errors or omissions. Mileage shown is current as of publication date. Mileage based on EPA highway mileage guide. In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer.
Used cars may be subject to recalls for safety issues that have not been repaired. Visit www.safercar.gov for current vehicle recall information.